sdkljf

Sunday, September 8, 2013

First Post!

Hello! 
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I am new to this so it is kind of different. For those of you who don't know, my name is Hannah and I am a freshman at Ringling College of Art and Design! I am majoring in motion design (it's sort of like graphic design and computer animation rolled into one). I started three weeks ago and so far I have improved and learned so much. I have made such great friends and already can't imagine my life without them. 
I will post every week with an update about what is going on, and I will include projects that I have completed! 
So I don't have much to show you right at the moment, most of my work has been turned in, but I do have a few things!
I did this assignment for my 2D Drawing & Design class. Right now we are learning about shapes and line quality, along with scale and proportion: 
This frog was also done in my 2D Drawing & Design class. We focused on basic shapes and then went in with darker lines to accentuate the figure:
For my 4D Design class we had to create 3 animated GIFs. We were only allowed to have 15 frames so that is why it is so fast! I only have one to show right now, so this will have to do, it's an airplane  taking off and flying above the clouds and then landing:
Last but not least I had to do a photo shoot of an interesting object so I chose a Barbie that I had made for a friend (Shout out to my darling Asher!). I had to take photos of her in all different angles, and this is one:
(Yes I know, so creepy).
I will upload more by the end of next week when I get more stuff back from my teachers! Now I am off to the photo studio to shoot my other GIFs and edit them for tomorrow mornings class!
Have a fabulous day (:


1 comment:

  1. Good stuff Hannah! Looking forward to your weekly posts.

    ReplyDelete