sdkljf

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 3!


Good afternoon!
This week has flown by, and had both its ups and downs. But school-wise, it has been fantastic! And my mom is coming on wednesday! Not for a super awesome reason, but she is coming anyway!! Yay!


So this week I have a few things to show, both school related and personal, as promised!
First, for 2D Design I had to draw the shape of an animal using only hands. I picked a Lion, Squid, and Flamingo:




 For the final drawing I am going to choose the Flamingo! My teacher really liked my drawings and brought them to her department meeting!

For my 4D, we had to make a song! I decided to make mine really creepy, and it has 3 distinct parts. The whole feeling is to be "inside the mind of a killer." The beginning is the "stalking/hunting' part, the middle is the "killing" part, and the end is where he "gets caught." The photo is one that I found on Flickr, I couldn't upload a song to YouTube without video content so I had to choose something.

The photo is "Fog" by Chrismatos.

Lastly, I did go to puppy town! So what I have to show is my two new friends!



SO CUTE!
Next week I will hopefully have some video footage to go along with my song! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend/week!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment